Friday, July 27, 2012

TruHarmony Yoga & Lululemon

Since TruHarmony Yoga was chosen as "studio of the month" I got to teach a complimentary class at the Lululemon 900 N Michigan Ave. store and it was so much fun!

The staff was so great and even had me to come in to do a fun photoshoot modeling some of their new products!
I decided to go with the "Optimal Tank" in Pow Pink with metallic silver. It's a fun bright neon color that I thought would be great for the summer; not only for teaching but to wear in my own practice!
I love the design in the back with the double straps and the built-in bra that provides plenty of support (also comes with removable cups to add more shape and coverage). The staff at Lululemon were nice enough to give me this top as  a thank you for teaching a complimentary class for their store! (YAY!!!)
I loved this top so much that I even wore it at TruHarmony Yoga's "Keep Calm and Party On" event and paired it with a BCBG skirt and stilettos. The moisture wicking Luxtreme fabric also kept me from sweating through my shirt when I was getting down on the dance floor. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment